- Protection for financial risks associated with legal action against your club.
- General & Products Liaiblity – $50,000,000
- (Excess Supporters Clubs (QLD) $5,000, SLSA Clubs – $1,000)
- Protection for committee members of your club.
- Check SLSA Limits.
- Capital Benefits – $250,000
- Non-Medicare Medical Benefits – Reimbursement 100%
- Limit per Claim $5,000 – Excess $50
- Weekly Benefits – (all categories ex-Voluntary Workers) $1000
- Weekly Benefit (Voluntary Workers) $500
- Excluded Period of claim 14 days
For Western Australia Only:
- Weekly Benefits (all categories ex-Voluntary Workers) $1,500
- Weekly Benefit (Voluntary Workers) $750
- Excluded Period of claim 14 days.
Additional Covers Available
Marsh places the following additional covers on a Group Basis to maximise cover and competitive premium rates. The covers are as follows.
Industry Special Risk & Machinery Breakdown
This insurance policy can provide cover for Loss or Damage to the Clubs physical assets including, buildings, contents and machinery.
Commercial Marine Insurance
The Marine policy covers the Clubs Marine assets for Loss and Damage. The items insured under this policy are as follows.
- IRB’s and additional Motors
- Surf Boats
- Jet Skis
- Other rigid Hulls
Built into this policy is a Marine Transit risk that will provide cover for clubs assets that are in transit.
Commercial Motor Insurance
This policy provides cover for the Clubs motor insurance requirements against Loss and Damage to insured and third party vehicles. The vehicles that can be covered under this policy are as follows.
- Sedans, Utilities, Buses
- Trailers / Caravans
If any of these additional covers are of interest, please contact Marsh to organise a quote. You can do this by sending an email of your assets to email@example.com.