Marsh brings an insurance solution with higher limits of cover at lower prices which is available to all fitness professionals.
Who is eligible for this insurance programme?
This programme is available to fitness professionals such as personal trainers, fitness instructors, yoga instructors, pilates instructors, boot camp trainers, cross-fit instructors, and all registrants of qualifying fitness associations including Physical Activity Australia, FIA Fitnation, Fitness Australia and Australian Fitness Network.
To be eligible as registered Fitness Professional, you must
- Have completed a fitness qualification (minimum Certificate 3 in Fitness)
- Hold a current Senior First Aid and CPR certification
- Hold a ‘License to Practice’ as a professional from at least one of the following entities: Physical Activity Australia, FIA Fitnation, Fitness Australia and Australian Fitness Network
- Be committed to ongoing professional development
- Be eligible for professional insurance cover
- Ensure that all of my clients who participate on online courses are provided with a disclaimer stating that the client is responsible for their own duty of care whilst undertaking the online program.
Who are Marsh?
Marsh is the world’s leading insurance broker and risk adviser. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. In today’s increasingly uncertain global business environment, Marsh helps clients to thrive and survive.
We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world.
Why should I take this cover?
This cover provides General Liability protection for up to $10 million or $20 million and Professional Indemnity up to $5 million or $10 million.
We’ll save you money! With NO EXCESS applicable to this policy, we’re unique in our offering.
What’s in it for me?
A flexible approach to insurance, with options to increase cover as and when required.
Cost effective insurance cover.
You have the ability to purchase and renew your cover online, 24/7.
What’s Covered / What’s not covered
- General Liability: Up to $20 million (any one occurrence).
- This means that the insurance cover will pay up to $20 million in damages for which you are liable.
- Professional Indemnity: Up to $10 million (any one occurrence and in the aggregate of any one period of insurance).
- This insurance cover is in place for all activities you engage in as a fitness professional for which you are qualified and accredited to perform by your association.
Activities that are not covered by this policy, even if you are qualified to instruct these activities are:
Dietetics, Allied Health Services including but not limited to Physiotherapy, Self Defence, martial Arts, Contact Boxing, Wrestling, Gymnastics, Acrobatics, Acrogym, Participation in sporting events or matches, Life Guarding or Swimming Teaching / Coaching, Ocean Swimming, and Professional Sports Coaching.
In addition, the policy does not cover Retail Sales, Buildings, Contents or other Assets. For further information about activities not covered within this policy or additional insurance coverage, please contact us on 1300 130 373.
|1 Year Package|
Public Liability $10 Million
Professional Indemnity $5 Million
|$100 including all charges|
Public Liability $20 Million
Professional Indemnity $10 Million
|$130 including all charges|
To purchase or renew your cover
- Ensure you have the following information available:
- Your Association Registration Number;
- Your nominated email address for your documentation to be sent to;
- A Credit Card (Visa or MasterCard);
- Apply Online – All documentation including Tax Invoice, Certificate of Currency & Policy Wording will be emailed to your nominated address upon completion of your application.
Want to know more?
Phone: 1300 130 373
Mail: Marsh Pty Ltd, GPO Box 1229, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia