Complete this online lodgement if:
- You are an Insured person – player, umpire, official or volunteer (or parent or guardian if claimant is under 18);
- You have sustained an injury – whilst participating in a sanctioned activity/event; and
- You have incurred costs – Non-Medicare medical costs
Before completing this lodgement, please ensure you have the following information available.
You will not be able to save your claim lodgement and return at a later time.
- Bank account details for payments (if you wish to include)
- Private Health Insurance Information (if applicable)
- Contact information for your Club/Centre
- Expected time frames for returning to playing or training
- Loss of Income benefits available to you (check with your Club/Centre)
- Ensure your claim is lodged within the required time frame (please check the sport specific website for this information)
- Do not send any Medicare accounts as you cannot claim for these services
- Claim through your Private Health Fund first, where possible
- Following this lodgement, please email copies of your receipts or post original copies
- A Return to Work Statement from your Employer will need to be submitted prior to any Loss of Income payments being made